Monday, March 08, 2010

What About Any of Y'all?

If this is not the wettest start of a year since I have been in AZ, I don't know why. Then again, I don't know why, so maybe it just seems extra wet. Did any of y'all get wet?

Now, with no transition at all, here is today's Clarity of Vision. So there, Dad (see Friday's comments). We didn't even know about the games this year, so I missed them for the first time in probably 15-20 years. True, we did have the girls last weekend, but it is still one of my favorite events every year. Did any of y'all go to Scottish Games this past year?

The East Valley Chorale had a nice concert last night with an small orchestra out at a Valley RV park. Did any of y'all sing in a concert last night? I would guess there were 500+ in attendance, even with the horrible stormy weather. Parking there is a nightmare in the best of times, and last night was not the best of times. Neither was it the worst of times. So, we just sang the Dickens out of our songs and went home. Hey, Dad, how was that transition? Never mind.

Mom was under the weather this weekend, so keep her in your prayers. I don't think anyone else is sick her in the PHX area, so that is good. Many have some sniffles, including me, but nothing that keeps them down. Are any of y'all sick?

Did any of y'all see Alice in Wonderland? Did you see it in 3D? Amazing that it is breaking Avatar's early records. And did any of y'all watch the Oscars last night? I didn't, since I was at the concert. No surprise that many awards went to The Hurt Locker. That does look good. Have any of y'all see that?

It's closing time again. I suppose we will meet here again tomorrow. The question is.. will any of y'all be here?

2 comments:

Lindsay Ward said...

I can answer no to all your questions.

The Grandparents said...

That was no transition. Just a real stretch to work in a literary pun.
By the way, the word I have to type to make this comment is "perketab". Is that what really hyper girls take?