Friday, March 26, 2010

A Blogger Returns

I guess I shamed Alison into blogging again. However, she couldn't remember the details of her old blog, so she set up a new one. You should be able to link to it off mine.

Did anyone else post? I don't know. I have not checked yet today. My routine is to come in to work (I can't do CoV from home because I do not have Visio), finish the comic, post it to the Clarity of Vision blog and explain the origins, post it to this blog and write this scintillating commentary, then look at who has posted and comment on theirs. I do this, rain or shine, every day that I am in the office. Yes, partially because I enjoy it, but partially because I know that it bugs you. Now stop fussing and read today's NERDsery Rhyme.
What is up for the weekend? I will almost certainly see my sister, who turns 50 today. Whoo Hoo. Of course I won't tease her about that. I know she was kind to me when I passed that milestone. I will also see the granddaughters. Whoo Hoo, too. No Chorale concert. Whoo Hoo, three.

My boss scheduled a meeting this afternoon at 4pm. 4pm on a Friday. Ooo whee. Whassup with that? Whassup with that? (SNL reference for those of you that do not get it.)

OK, let's shut this post down so we can finish work and get the weekend started. Stop reading now! (Did you stop like I asked?) Good, because I am finished.

2 comments:

Lindsay Ward said...

haha, that one was funny. you didn't mention getting to see your brother. an oversite, i'm sure. i didn't post.

Brenda said...

or your other brother too. What's up with that! No posting for me today!