Monday, March 22, 2010

No More Mind in the Toilet

Yes, Dad helped me finally finish the toilet work. OK, there is actually one final gasket thingie I need to replace, but it is at least functional again.

I have not watched any of the college games this year, but today's CoV is somewhat related to them.Dad suggested the idea. Check out my sister blog to hear his original suggestion and why this does not match it.

We had a Chorale concert last night, but the church either does not have A/C or they did not turn it on, so all the doors were open. However, it was still too warm up in the choir loft. The concert went well, though.

No surprise on Amazing race. I will miss that team. They were funny in an "I can't believe they are real" sort of way.

Well, we got Carey hooked on Chuck and she passed off the Season 1 DVD to the folks. Who will be next? Come on. You know you want to be.

The sermon yesterday was "extemporaneous" (his word for deviating from his planned sermon because of recent encounters he had where people were questioning why he has to go into word studies from the Bible instead of just preaching "love everybody and we will be OK." It was mostly based out of Genesis 3 and 2 Cor 10. Of course, he used a word study to discuss this. Where was the 3 points and a poem? I don't know.

1 comment:

Craig Weeks said...

I'd probably take your "Chuck" DVD, but I still have a season and a half of unwatched episodes of "24". With the PGA Tour in full swing and "Parenthood" continuing to meet minimum requirements it could be the half of the year that makes the first half possible before I finish off Mr. Bauer. Well, we all know he's *never* finished off ... though this could be the year.