Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Rainy Days and Mondays....

It is an ugly, rainy Tuesday. We will only reach 70F (OK, I actually like that part). The commute this morning was horrendous, but luckily, I beat the worst of it by coming in early. I have to go to another building today for a meeting. Waah, waah.

Enough crying. Let's laugh. Let's get jovial. Let's create laugh lines so our faces have character as we age. Well, at least try and smile a bit.
It is fairly quiet in the mornings at the office. Right now, the A/C has cycled off and I hear the rain beating on the roof. It is not so bad once you are inside and can listen to it or watch it out of the windows. Hello, people, we are in the desert, so rain is more uncommon. That's why I have already mentioned it in two paragraphs.

OK, it is time to jump into work mode. Hey, don't forget to check out the stories behind the cartoons on the CoV blog site. The link is at the top left.

No comments: