Thursday, March 04, 2010

Don't You Hate That?

So, sometime during the night, I woke up and thought of a couple of premises for a cartoon. When the alarm went off, I still remembered both ideas. As I got in the car to drive, yes, I still had both ideas in mind. Now, when I get here, I can only remember one. And I think that the other idea was funnier. Oh well, maybe I can remember it if I don't think about it. For now, I am trying not to think about it, but that makes me think about it. What do you think?

Today's Clarity of Vision came to me after hearing two different ads for different water softeners during my drive home one night. So, I thought about what would happen if you hooked them both up. Could the water get too soft?

We watched LOST last night. Whew! It was a really good one. Everybody watch it so we can talk.

Hey, y'all can pray as I decide about applying for a higher level position at work. I'd like a bit more money, but I've got to know I'd enjoy the work and added responsibility, too. I am fairly certain I have the skills to perform the position. Well, time and prayers will tell.

It is that time again, kiddies. Work stuff is stacked up in front of me. I mean that both figuratively and literally. I tend to group my stuff in stacks. That happens at home, too. The top of my armoire has four or five sections. I usually know which pile has which stuff, though.

No comments: