Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Thanks, Jed and Cara

Kyle pointed out that Jed and Cara mentioned me in Ep. 44 of the LOSTies podcast. The episode opens with a Kyle and Bella video and they mention how nice we all were at minute 49 or so. They were nice, and it is weird that they took the time to come by while they were in town with family. You can always check their blog at lostieswithjedcara.blogspot.com. I don't know what they will do when LOST ends.

One thing that has not ended is Clarity of Vision. Here is proof.Well, maybe the creativity and funnyosity of it ended or never even started, but I still publish one each day.

This weekend is one of our two big concerts for the East Valley Chorale and Janitors Society. OK, maybe the last part is not part of our name. We perform with an orchestra out at an RV park in Mesa. That is always a lot of fun. The other major concert is around Christmas.

So, Tiger was here in town. I know that, when I think of sex addiction, I think of Phoenix. Obviously, he had the same think.

OK, I think I need to act busy here at work. After all, that is what they pay me for. No, not acting busy. I meant doing work. That is probably why they only pay me for 6.75 hours per week. Ha ha. I am too funny.

No comments: