Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Nursery Rhymes Revisited

Today, I am going total geek on you and starting a short series on nursery rhymes. So, if you do not speak geek, you may not catch everything. Still, it may be cute for you, too.
My stupid laptop is acting ornery today and doesn't work with the external monitor, doesn't always boot, and keeps losing the end of line character so I am suddenly typing over the first part of many lines. I will keep today's post short.

Hey, is everyone checking for other blogs from the family and commenting? I know most of you use Facebook, but many of us still post, so check them out.

Enough of my keyboard. I'll try to get it fixed today so we can talk tomorrow.

4 comments:

Lindsay Ward said...

And by some of us you mean me, you, and Brenda :)

Caleb said...

I think about updating sometimes, but I don't get around to it. I for one do check the blogs.

Brenda Walker said...

I was gonna say that there are only a few of us faithful ones left in the blog world. I do check in hopes that I might be surprised one day to see what others are up too though. Maybe someday they will come back around

Keith said...

Yep. Someday. I actually consider it fairly often because I do read the updated blogs regularly (which include those listed in the comment above). Needless to say, it takes much less time to quickly read the most recent posts than it takes to update my own. Excuses....
Anyway, thank you for keeping on blogging!