Thursday, March 18, 2010

I'm Gonna Keep On Singing

I was looping through ideas in my mind for a title today and came across a song sung by a small group at college called The Heritage Singers. Why a song title for my post title? It's because I ended up not fixing the toilet last night because I had to go to Dad's church and lead choir. He and Mom are both still sick, so I went in to "pinch" hit. Get it? That was a clever reference to yesterday's St. Patrick's cartoon.

Ready for today's CoV? I am not sure that you are, but here goes.
I considered denying that that kind of word association came from someone else, but if you know me, you'll know that it is exactly the type of junk I would think of.

OK, so maybe tonight, I can get the toilet in the guest bathroom fixed. It's not complicated to replace the wax ring, but it's not the most fun either. And of course, I cannot miss Survivor, although I will be watching it at home alone. Wait a second. Pity party two days in a row? I seem to be partying like crazy with Kathie out of town.

Hey, I like the TV program Human Target. I liked the lead actor, Mark Valley, back when he was on Boston Legal, too. And do you think the rumors are true that 24 might be cancelled? For the last episode, will the bad ending actually happen? That would be an ending that even Kyle would like. Oh, and did you watch last night's American Idol. Yeah, me neither.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Maybe they should end 24 with the entire country spontaneously combusting.

Unknown said...

And...today's cartoon is hilarious.

Craig Weeks said...

Yes, this is definitely the last season for "24", but I have no idea how they will end it. Maybe they will finally go with "likely" over "improbable", even though "improbable" has proven to be quite entertaining.

Zachary said...

That is my favorite CoV ever! Thanks! I laughed heartily!!