Thursday, March 11, 2010

Better Late Than Never

Did anyone notice that today's post is later than normal? Sorry. I had a dentist appointment, so was not in at 6am like I usually am. So, you get a CoV for lunch today.
Well, LOST was good, although not quite as good as the last couple of weeks. Now I've got to check out the latest LOSTies video.

Oh yeah. The dentist found an old crown going bad, so I get to go back in a couple of weeks and give him some big bucks (and that is after insurance pays their share). I did write a new CoV while I was waiting at his office, though, so something good came of it.

Well, since I am a bit late arriving at the office, I can't just sit around chatting with you people. So, I expect to be back on my normal schedule tomorrow, so I'll see you before work.

1 comment:

Lindsay Ward said...

do you really get to work at 6am? or is that central time?