Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy 4th Birthday, Bella

It may be all about St. Patrick to most of you out there, but to some of us, it is all about the Bella. In fact, much of our family is on the Isabella's Annual Disneyland Birthday Bash. I was able to go the first two years, but not the last two due to limited vacation. When I spoke to the group last night, they had just finished riding the Nemo ride, which replaced the old submarine ride over there near Autopia.

Today's cartoon, though, is about St. Patty's Day. Now no one has actually pinched me. In fact, I wrote it yesterday, and right now, there are only three or four others in the building yet.
In Alison's room, we took in a closet to make a computer area. Dad and I were to install a ceiling while the fam was gone, but he and Mom are both sick. Ah well, we'll just have to work it one night or a Saturday, and make Ali move all her stuff out for us. Meanwhile, I need to work on a toilet tonight. Sounds fun, right? And the Disney group will be riding Peter Pan or Indiana Jones. Lucky me.

I had a nice creative streak yesterday morning and wrote three CoVs. Today, nothing. Nada, Zip. Zilch. That's how it goes. I hope I am a bit more creative on the work front. I need to get ready for three meetings today.

I had Chorale practice last night, but that is no excuse. I want to get a few snaps up of the girls from the weekend. Maybe I will remember to do that after I finish a potty. No, I meant working on a toilet.

No comments: