Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Call Your Doctor Before Taking This CoV

Have you ever watched those drug commercials on TV? I mean really watch them? There was one on the other day, and I am certain that the disclaimer portion was double the section describing the benefits and relief the drug would provide. That gave me an idea. I don't remember what the idea was, so I just wrote this CoV.
Once you get the reminder notice that you have a dentist checkup coming up, aren't you a little more disciplined in your dental hygiene, thinking maybe they won't notice that you are occasionally lax. Yeah, me too. I've got to go in Thursday, so suddenly gum health is a focus at night.

The badge reader on the door was not unlocking today. It is a sad statement on my faith in the company that I worried they might had laid me off. Luckily, the inner door was locked.

Oh no, the season (series?) finale of Chuck is next week. I like that show. This week's episode was a funny one. It sure seems like they are wrapping up story lines, though.

Tonight is Chorale practice. I hope Mom is feeling well enough to attend. They are always fun and I know she enjoys it. I'll call her later today to check on her.

Isabella's birthday is next week. The crew will be gone to Disneyland, just as they have done since she was born. Don't you wish that was the way your birthday could be celebrated every year? I have not gone the last two years because I only get ten days of vacation per year, and that is divided between summer, fall break, and maybe around the Christmas holidays.

No spoilers are available for tomorrow's Clarity of Vision. That is not just to tease you, although it should do that. I just have not written it yet, nor have I even thought about the contents. I didn't know what today's strip would be until just before I went home last night. We can all be surprised together.

Y'all come back now, y'hear?

1 comment:

K said...

Uh, most of the Disney crew only gets 10 days of vacation too. Just saying, you're missing out.