Saturday, March 13, 2010

Taking Baby Steps

People at work continue to ask me if I am syndicating Clarity of Vision or having it published anywhere. So, I will continue to share it here with family and close friends. However, I have created a separate blog for just the CoV strips and am enhancing them with my thoughts on where the original strip's idea came from. I may then investigate who might could publish them and what that would involve. I never really thought about it because every day, I wonder how much longer I will have ideas. I am posting them in reverse chronological order by reading through this blog and copying the CoV into the new blog. I just finished March 2010. There are still more than 230 to post. Be patient. It will not all be done today.

Still, you might occasionally check it out.

There is a link on the left.

No comments: