Monday, March 15, 2010

Same Sleeping Habits

Some of you are waking up an hour earlier today. Not us. So, while Monday morning comes too stinking early anyway, it no earlier than any Monday morning.

Did you watch Amazing Race last night? The team we expected to get kicked out is still in the race. So afterward, I had to think of today's CoV. I think this is an honest mistake, right?
I do have more photos of the girls, and I even got them transferred to the computer, but then I did not remember to copy any into today's blog. Sorry. If you are having withdrawal, look back through previous posts. They are still cute.

Nothing else big happened over the weekend, so I guess I will let class out early so we can get on with Monday. So, while some of you may be enjoying Spring Break, work continues for me, and that means, CoV continues for you. See you tomorrow.

4 comments:

Lindsay Ward said...

I am not enjoying the time change. I was disappointed last night with AR. I was mad that a good team went home b/c of a darn u-turn while two of the ditziest girls ever on AR are still in it. I don't think it was luck that made it a non-elimination round last week.

Lindsay Ward said...

I think it was their time on big brother!

Zachary said...

I have never watched A.R., when I read Lindsay's comment, I thought she was mad at Arizona until I read a little farther. Good COV!

Zachary said...

I realized a little while after typing that last comment that AR is not Arizona. What you gonna do?