Tuesday, March 02, 2010

644 And Counting

It appears this is my 644th post. Wow. I started to say "Who knew I had this much to say," but I knew that would open the door to many snide comments. "Who thinks you said anything." "Who thought you would ever stop talking." Those types of comments. Luckily, I did not say it, so no snideness.

Let's kick 644 off with another Olympic cartoon.
I have Chorale practice tonight, so I won't stay home until around 9:15pm. However, Kathie has something until after 7pm, and Ali is out in a class until 8pm. I will scoot by home for dinner, though. I don't know about Kathie.

It is still bonkers busy at work. How about yours? Speaking of work, there was another reorg. I have a new boss. Well, it has been a few months. I am trying to create a CoV about it, but nothing has gelled yet. If I can write CoVs for March, it will have been a year. Yup. Please, do not tell me how many (or few) you laughed at.

No, I have not uploaded my weekend photos yet. Stop asking. I'll get there. You'll see. Literally.

2 comments:

Zachary said...

644, Wow! I have about 114, weak by your standards, but who's blog do you think people are more excited to see updated? Not that I'm bragging or anything, just think about it.

Craig Weeks said...

Well, you have 22 more articles to build toward a really, really ... appropriate ... one. Maybe you should consult with Preacher Bro.