Tuesday, March 16, 2010

No Disney For Me

Kathie and Alison and the family leave for Disneyland today. All of them have available vacation or are on Spring Break. Not me, though. Nope. Last year either. Maybe you could all join me for a pity party?

However, since I am not on vacation, I cobbled together another comic strip for today. I got up before 5am to shower before they showered, so I drove in a bit sleepy. Is that dangerous? You decide.
I have not checked on the folks since the weekend. I hope they are feeling better. If not, they will not make it to Chorale practice tonight and I will be without family both at home and at church. Pity party again.

I think that I want a hot chocolate this morning. That should keep me awake, at least until my daily 8:30am meeting. So, y'all have a great day.

1 comment:

Zachary said...

That was a funny CoV, I laughed!