Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Terrific Tuesday

LOST is ending in late May. 24's hours are up soon. Chuck and Human target may not be renewed. Maybe we'll have more time for Mythbusters and things on our DVR.

I will always have time to write new CoVs. Here's one now. I targets GWB only because of the name of the original rhyme. More details on the cartoon contents over on the COV blog.
Did I tell y'all that my computer power supply decided to die this weekend? It is still in the shop. Luckily, we took over Alison's laptop for now. We have certainly gotten used to checking things on email, Facebook, Google, IMDB whenever we want.

I need to have my materials ready for the 8:30am meeting done early because I also have a 7:30am meeting today, so I am signing off a bit early. I'll be back tomorrow.

3 comments:

Craig Weeks said...

You can't replace the power supply yourself? If it's laptop I get it, but it's easy-peezie in a standard tower case.

CrazyUncle said...

I debated that, but getting an iMac open and closed can be tricky. Since I am not the most confident dude, I spent the extra $60 and had them do it. If you lived closer, i would have had you come over under some pretext of friendship and then asked for your help while you were there. Thanks, buddy!

Craig Weeks said...

Oh, Mac. I would probably be at least a little afraid of that.