Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Walcolm to Wednesday

[Wednesday update] What's with today's title, you may ask? Go ahead. Ask. I'll tell you. It is my clever way to predict a blindside attack on Malcolm in tonight's Survivor. I know he has a hidden immunity idol, but he is splintering from Stealth-R-Us, so they have reason to want him gone.

We've got a nephew and family heading up to Washington state for work. We will miss them a lot, but to be honest, we are excited to know someone up there in case we ever get the hankering to visit. Then again, we've got NZ family right now, too, and you don't see me heading down there for a weekend visit.

I came up with today's CoV idea while watching Celebrity Apprentice. You would not have suspected, right?


I showed you a shot of JV yesterday. Today, just confirmation that the girls spent Friday night with us, too. As you can see, they don't pay too much attention to someone walking around with a camera. Between their mother and me, there's always one flashing in their face.


Can you juggle? I tried to pick it up years ago, but my hands never coordinated with my eyes and I gave it up. Architect Bro is the best of us. Anyway, this article says learning how is good for your brain.

Here's a Q for which I found an A. What is the difference between LCD, LED, OLED and Plasma TVs? Watch this and then you'll know if you actually already knew. If not, now you will know.

OK, I worked on this after Chorale practice, so now it is time to shut 'er down for the night.

No comments: