Wednesday, April 10, 2013

'Friends' and Loved Ones

Recently, a certain sister of mine who shall remain nameless visited a museum. I don't know what she saw, but that's beside the point. What is the point, then? Well, it is a lead-in to this story about a dude that recreates art on toast. Some of them look pretty good, and by good, I mean tasty.

OK, I'm going to go all Joey on you now.



Dad put up a wall today while I was at work. I am assuming it was Dad. Not many people break into a home and erect a wall in their garage (or anywhere, really). I bet he would like a cool calculator like this one, though. Who wouldn't?

Speaking of Dad, he mentioned bacon tonight and that reminded me of a placemat I saw this morning. When I saw that, I also checked out chocolate bacon and a great gift idea for your loved one for almost any occasion, no matter what country they live in (except NZ, of course).

Have any of y'all watched The Bible on the History channel? I was watching The One About Moses tonight and I realized something horrible. I am not sure I would have trusted Moses (and therefore, God) to keep me safe when I see the Red Sea on One Side and Pharoah and his army on the other. We've been captive for 400 years. It is the only life I have ever known, and then we get to leave and end up in that situation. No, I am not comfortable on how I would react.

BTW, I am only watching the news as I write tomorrow's post. Not very exciting, huh? The girls are watching Celebrity Apprentice in the den and I didn't feel like that distraction.

[Wednesday update] Whoa! What happened here? I started feeling poorly during the night and now, I am really sick with a stomach virus. Did something blow in with the recent winds? Did I eat something disagreeable? Whatever, it is currently a constant discomfort.

1 comment:

John said...

Thanks for the backlink to my calculator review.