Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Lord Willing, And the Crick Don't Rise

Well, the crick rose...right into my neck. I must have slept wrong or something. It seems worse when I look right. So, I drove all day making only left turns. No, not really, but it is bothersome. Here's a question, though. When you have a pain like that, do you kind of make it hurt? What is up with that?

Is it a bother when you have to walk between people talking in a hallway? What if there are 3 or 4 there talking and you need to get by? I just walk through them, but I have also been caught up in hallway drive-by meetings. And sometimes, they will ask you something as you pass by and now, suddenly, you are part of the meeting.



Let's stay at the Calico Ghost Town for one more day, OK? Isn't this a lovely landscape. Yes, it is, but it is more than that. Didn't you notice the train near the upper left?



Did I mention my neck hurts? Well, it still does.

Well, I went to Chorale practice tonight, so I am running late. I will shut 'er down for tonight.

[Wednesday update] OK, while a TX high school may have won the US News Best High School award, but AZ does have two schools in the Top 10. They are charter schools, but those still receive public funding.

I have training offsite today from 9am-4pm. Yes, I did my prerequisite studying.

1 comment:

Keith said...

By the way, I also check http://apod.nasa.gov/apod/astropix.html every day.
And Calico is a fun sight to see.