Monday, April 15, 2013

Laundry Room Photos Make a Clean Sweep of Today's Post

The laundry room moved forward in great leaps this weekend. We have the walls up (including ourlet cutouts and insulation. Next is taping and bedding, and replacing the washer/dryer connections.

Here we are listening to Eagles Greatest Hits and laying the new floor extension.


And framing the walls.


Well, we did have a little help.


And now, we are here.














Luckily, I am eating well and ate some grilled chicken. Why did I write that? Maybe you'll understand when you read today's CoV.



BTW, we had a great time with the GRANDS Friday night. We all had a good time.

OK, time for Sunday night dinner while we watch SNL. I hope it's funny.

[Monday update] I heard a story while driving in about regulation on a food reprocessing place (or something. I wasn't paying close attention). Anyway, they mentioned a place that had caused listeria for hundreds some months ago, and I heard her say the place was "a major sugary processor". OK, my mind started listening and trying to figure out what a sugary processor was. Ah, probably she said a sugar reprocessor, right? See, that's why I think I might fail a word association test if I ever had to take one. Who knows what connections my mind would make. "Black" "White" "Red" "Green" "Temple" "Run" "Happy" "ness" What can I say?

No comments: