Friday, April 05, 2013

Another Week Ends

Dad is progressing on the laundry room build without me. He has marked out the new location for the walls and is ready to attach the footings where the south wall will be. It's looking real. Speaking of building, I thought this building looked cool. I saw (did your kids use to pronounce that word as 'saul'?) it on Facebook.



Let's stay with that arts theme and go on a date.



Tonight, we are watching Dallas while I write this post. So far, it has remained interesting, even with J.R. gone. I do miss his character, though.

We have a departmental picnic Friday afternoon at a local city park. Even at 11am, when it starts, I imagine it will be in the upper 80s. I will stay in the shade and not play volleyball.

Have y'all ever tried to make a couscous dish? It is supposed to be healthier than pasta, and just as tasty. It is also good for the Mediterranean diet I am supposed to be following.

OK, I don't find anything else that I want to share, so let's call it a day (make that call it a night).

[Friday update] Oh yeah, tonight we are going to see Hotel California, an Eagles tribute band. This should be a lot of fun. As a bonus, parking is free at this venue.

No comments: