Thursday, April 18, 2013

Nothing New The Next Morning

[Thursday update] I've got no new ideas for a Thursday update, so we will just go with what I wrote last night after watching Survivor.

I saw this recipe today and got excited because I have been looking for the Betty Crocker box mix for years. It is for fig bars. I kept looking, just to see if any other recipes caught my eye. And sure enough, one did. It was this one. When I saw it, I realized it was this one for date bars I have been searching for and not the fig bars.

Didn't this joke go through your mind your whole life when you heard the phrase "break bread together on our knees"?



I was going to title this photo "Tickling the ivories", but I wonder how many years since piano keys were actually covered with ivory. Probably not since before I was born. Still, Jack and I are having fun.



Oo-whee. That was one fun episode of Survivor. I won't tell you any more, but watch it soon so that no one will give anything away. Sis, did you watch it?

Has anyone watched any of the Yahoo online web shows? There is one called Cybergeddon that I keep trying to watch, but haven't seen enough to get me engaged yet.

No comments: