Thursday, August 23, 2012

Now You've Got to Kiss Me

Did you "Miss me. Miss me...?" I did not post yesterday. I pulled something in my back or something. So, I rested and Tylenoled (can that be a verb?) and heat-padded (another less common verb) myself. Today, I feel kind of sore or something. I say "or something" because I don't know how else to describe it. It feels like I worked out yesterday, but I did not.

I also did not come up with a new idea for a CoV either yesterday or today. So, I pulled this from the old idea file and chose to share it with you.
I don't even know if it is PC to talk about things being PC anymore. Oh well.

Hey, remember when we bought several frozen meals with the folks and I shared the results with you? We found one in the freezer that we never ate and had it for dinner last night. Chicken Saltimbocca. It seems the prosciutto in the original recipe was replaced by bacon in the one we purchased. Regardless, we really liked it, although plain noodles was a little too bland. The meal overall was great. We would do that one again.

Sometimes, I point you to Lindsay if she updated her blog. When I checked it the other day, I missed the earlier one after she posted two on the same day. Go back and check yourself to see if you did the same thing.

We are having a small wet spell right now. That's OK. It is a nice change. I wonder if this is how Seattle residents feel when they have a dry spell?

OK, you may be experiencing Uncle R overload right now after a day off. Sorry. I'll stop just in case. Tomorrow's Friday, so let that carry you forward through today.

No comments: