Monday, August 20, 2012

No DIS For Some of Us

We are not going to Disneyland this weekend, although some members of our family may leave on Friday. It looks like the upper 70s for the weekend, though, so that makes for perfect theme park weather.

What is going on here? I just went over and reviewed my work email...in the middle of creating this post. That is just wrong. I am really struggling to come up with things to say to you people. As the movies always say, "It's not you. It's me."

Maybe I should go read my ORB.

We whipped up a crockpot meal for tonight. Chicken and veggies. That's right. They are vegetables of the spirit. Thanks to Lynds for the spices.

OK, I think that I will call it a day (at least for my blog) since I am creatively uninspired. I hope to be back in my groove tomorrow.

No comments: