Wednesday, August 08, 2012

It's That Time of Year

The August heat seems somehow more unbearable because Fall activities such as school are starting, but the relentless heat continues. We should reach 113° today, and humidity is up. Luckily, since I come in early, I get one of the few covered parking spots at our building.

Speaking of covered parking...

Chorale was good last night. Can you believe we are already starting Christmas songs? I kind of like a couple of them. And we are scheduled to record a second CD in the Spring. I have not heard our first one yet.

It is a nice, easy two meeting kind of day. However, I have to present at one of them, so I'd better finish the presentation materials this morning so management can review it before I present. That is a break for you because I am already thinking about it and will end the blog post early. TTFN.

No comments: