Wednesday, August 31, 2011

$#&*@ You

Yes, as I said in the title, Thank You for being such loyal readers. I know it takes patience to wade through some of these posts, especially when I start rambling on, and even worse when I am rambling on about rambling on. OK, let's move on.

So, did you read the title as including cursing? Even from the early days of comics, those symbols have implied cursing, right? So, I used them in today's Clarity of Vision cartoon. Do they imply cursing there? You can decide.

Per yesterday's comment, I like MILKK and KLIKS. Both are clever. And, Lyndsay, you are correct that, if we add in a J, it doesn't flow as well. I'll have to ponder this in my heart (can I have a Biblical reference after today's cartoon?).

IT'S HERE!!!! Our episode of The Price Is Right (TPIR) will finally be shown on CBS today. Be sure to record it, OK? At work, we are having a team meeting to watch it as a group. After all, almost half of us went together. We are supposed to wear our TPIR shirt for the showing. I brought mine, but did not want to wear it all day. You'll see why when you watch the show.

Unbelievably, I have run out of things to say. Hey, no snide remarks. So, I will let you go set your DVR or VCR or however you are planning to record it. You can see how well (or not) our team member did on the show. Ohhh, I can't wait.

No comments: