Friday, August 12, 2011

I Should Have Studied

With the boss out of town and the craziness at work, I have been busy all day everyday for the past couple of weeks. However, I cannot delay taking the practice tests for the CAPM certification any longer. So, I take my first one in 20 minutes. I have not done any extra studying, so I fear I will fail spectacularly. It is a 3-hour test, and we cannot carry anything in with us, including water. So, we are taking these practice tests with the same restrictions. They will issue us a pen and one 11x17 piece of paper for notes and scratch paper.

I will need some real nourishment after I finish and not just rabbit food.

I think we are getting together with the kids tonight. I am not sure where nor what we will do, but it'll be fun.

The reminder on my computer just said I am scheduled to start in 14 minutes. I should wrap this up and get ready.

I need to add an idea I had about Six-Sigma Black Belt certification to my CoV idea list. Where might I take that? I really have not decided yet. I could build on the color of the belt, the idea of a physical belt, the idea of not getting all the way to six yet. I'm not sure. That is why I add it to my log file and cogitate on it a while.

I am down to 10 minutes. Why are you distracting me right now? I've got to walk all the way to the other side of this building to get to the test room, so I will lace up the sneakers and get going. I'll let you know on Monday how I did.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

6 sigma certification? i do remember in my earlier days when i worked in a manufacturing place which was like "motorola & intel" since we did some contracts for them...so do you have a collection of belts? like the red-1; blue-2 etc. or just the idea of adding 2 #3 belts together too make 6? i think these thoughts would come from pat if he were here while i was reading this to him...he would ask is their some sort of pie/pi equation...or better yet is this a belt with using the 6th hole to be keeping your pants from falling down? i know he is in heaven telling his jokes everywhere and spending time with his son now...where everyone knows he is his dad; unlike the funeral in which he sat in the back of the room (where the entire room assumed his real dad was not present & the step-dad stole/robbed him of this "honor" to have publicly? wish i could see him today...on the 15th it will be 6 months, it feels like 6 years to me...well better stop babbling & go outside to finish planting some flowers(see you tuesday.....