Friday, August 19, 2011

A Tweet, Tweet Spirit In This Place

Sure, I can start out a post with a horrible parody of a praise song. It's my blog. I can do what I want. You may be wondering what the title has to do with anything. Here. read this.

Hey, another member of my study group scored higher on the practice test than I did. She got 87% and I only got 80%. Now, I've got to study just to beat her. And another member has already scheduled her test for 9/2. No, I am not going to try to beat her (meaning schedule mine earlier), but it does mean I need to get my official test scheduled. I'll call the admin today for the payment info.

I was just reminded that our appearance on The Price Is Right is coming up on 8/31. Don't miss it! Set your Tivo or DVR or even VCR to tape it. We will. Plus, we are looking for a room on campus so the team can gather and watch it when it airs.

Mmm. I get me some good Lyndsay cooking this weekend. Maybe a game, too. And some time with granddaughters. And brunch with my beloved. It is shaping up to be a great weekend.

OK, I have a task request from my boss that is not completed yet, so I'll get on it as soon as we finish. As far as I am concerned, we are finished. Do you have anything you want to say? If so, wait for the beep.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If YoU wOuLd LiKe To mAke a CaLl pLeAsE hAnG uP aNd DiAl "1"......the # you have reached is no longer in service.....if you would like to have your named removed from "our" list please press "2"..... please add 25 more cents to complete your call for another minute.....& the final "tweet" is: you guessing? I'm sorry i cant come to the phone right now please leave your name, number & a brief message! i said brief for those of you who just cant stop talking long enough to hear the "beep" as pat would say! (patch-a.k.a. as denise0