Tuesday, August 23, 2011

It's Probably Arthritis

Seems like I say that a lot lately. Right now, it refers to my right knee that seems to be acting up. In the past, it has also referred to my right pinkie and my left shoulder. I do have a checkup coming mid-September, so maybe I'll mention it if it still a problem then.

You know what a TLA is, right? A three-letter acronym? All companies have them. As an education company, we are not immune. I heard about a new step in our process yesterday that is called by a TLA and I immediately went and penned the idea for today's CoV.

I have my next CAPM practice test tomorrow. I have not really studied again. It is so easy to get caught up in other work activities and stuff at home that I don't spend the time I should preparing for the CAPM exam. It will help once I set a firm date and know there are no more excuses. The company only pays for this test once, so if I fail, it'll cost me $225 to reschedule. I think I will shoot for mid-September.

We are having a horrible heat wave right now. We hit 115F yesterday and are scheduled for 115F the next two days. We then get to cool down to 113F. Luckily, we are at 11% humidity, so it really is a dry heat. Still, that's hot.

Today is my crazy meeting day, starting with the 8:30am call, so I'd best be preparing. You'd best be doing whatever it is you do. I'll get back in touch with you soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well special people get "special fro-yo?" have to think on this one....perhaps chocolate + chocolate or chocolate + carmel. pat awlays had vanilla of some sort or strawberry. "respite"-had to look closely as i 1st thought it said despite? forgot that brainiac people use the biiiiggggg words...there i used a big word too! little longer than respite, eh? (chow....

Anonymous said...

what are you a "new-yorka" now? lets see if i can come up with a quote from a new-yorka: she would say...." i was yellin at the kids so loud, that i had to pull ova and put the caw in pawk; jason was eaching ova his shoulda & sqoulding his brotha with a sqwuat gun!" when i heard her talk i tried to not laugh while listening to her tetell stories...this was a family at valley so. baptist (now a chines baptist) YES, its a scorcha heyah...so betta get busy and go wata my plants outside. better pass ya exam you know, or its a big price to pay? but not for a wich poorson eh? (chow-a