Friday, August 05, 2011

Don't I Look Thirty-Five?

Perhaps I look a bit older than thirty-five, but Kathie doesn't. And yet, tomorrow is our 35th anniversary. We really were naive babies back then. Who could have imagined the roller-coaster life would take us on in the coming years? Honey, thanks for sticking with me.

I have not spent quite that much time with any of my work wives. One of them is leaving the company today and I thought that would make for a clever CoV.

Due to budget constraints (ours, not the U.S.), we are delaying our anniversary celebration. Instead, the GRANDS are spending the night with us after going to a kids production of Pinocchio in Gilbert.

I need to get the paperwork filled out for me to take the certification test for the project management stuff. There is a chance that the test will change in September, so it is recommended that we take it before then. I have not even had a chance to take the practice tests yet. This could be a challenge.

The boss is still on vacation, so he sent me a number of tasks that must be completed today. Hello, boss. Aren't you supposed to be on vacation? Stop checking your email.

So, with that incentive, I think I should get started on them. Have a great weekend.

No comments: