Monday, August 01, 2011

A Missing Link

If you are checking in for today's Clarity of Vision, you can check out. I've got no link for you. I published a CoV last Friday to you, but forgot to send it out to the mailing list at work. So, today, they will be seeing what you saw on Friday. As a result, and because I had an idea for today's cartoon, and forgot it, you don't get one. Production should resume tomorrow as usual.

The ideas I posted on pinterest.com are keeping me motivated to work through my photos and choose which ones should be in this year's photo book, and which ones we want to print and hang on the wall.

I got a pork BBQ sandwich at Red Robin yesterday. Either their portions are too big or my stomach is shrinking. I felt way too full when I got home. I felt better in the evening though, so we had FroYo (you know, frozen yogurt) for dinner. Mmm. I got pomegranate and vanilla. I topped it with popping bobas. Mmm. I liked them.

No, I did not study the project management topics in preparation for today's CAPM Study Group at noon. Yes, I will probably get my hand slapped, but that is the leader's job. Yes, I have lost a little momentum, but I need to try and be ready for the test by the end of this month.

The boss is going to the Show Me State for a little family reunion and we've got to define a 1, 3 and 5-year vision for the group, so it will be a fun week. I will not ignore you, though. Meet me here tomorrow.

No comments: