Thursday, August 18, 2011

Kyle's Doing What?

I got a call from Kyle last night. Apparently, he is going to install a tile backsplash. Yes, that Kyle. He needed a caulking gun for the glue, but I don't have one. Wow. That's pretty cool. For me, though, the grouting was more tedious than hanging the tiles. And yes, Kyle, I do have a grout float.

There is probably some exercise in doing that. So, he should be adding some time to his life according to the Taiwan study was discussed yesterday. Hey, what if he watches TV while tiling? Does it balance out? Oh, I didn't tell you about the British study saying each hour of TV we watch shortens our lives by 22 minutes, did I? Here are my comments on that.

I got 80 on the CAPM practice test I took yesterday. I did worst on the Risk and Scope categories, so I should study those chapters before I take the practice test again next week. I hope to schedule the real exam for early September.

I am running a few minutes late on writing my post today. Someone stopped by and we ended up reviewing our wrong answers on the practice tests with each other. I hope I didn't keep you waiting too long.

Hey, are y'all on pinterest.com? What is Pinterest? According to their web site, Pinterest lets you organize and share all the beautiful things you find on the web. People use pinboards to plan their weddings, decorate their homes, and organize their favorite recipes. Best of all, you can browse pinboards created by other people. Browsing pinboards is a fun way to discover new things and get inspiration from people who share your interests.
I have a few ideas that I thought looked interesting captured there. I'm linked to Brenda and Lindsay and Kari already.

So, I guess Dad is installing a new built-in unit at Preacher Bro's house today. I think he built it from a dang stump he found somewhere. Can I get an Amen? Anyone? I almost heard one. It means that he will not be at this weekend's Chorale concert up in Scottsdale. Fine, I suppose I can drive myself.

Well, I need to prepare for the Thursday 8:30am call, so I will let you go. Yeah, I know. First, I kept you waiting, and now, it is already time to go. Well, we've always got tomorrow, Good Lord willing and the creek don't rise.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have no fear, I will be installing the backsplash. There's no grout :)
-lyndsay