Monday, August 22, 2011

Curse You, Fro Yo

What is going on? It seems I want some frozen yogurt every weekend now. I like Strawberry-Banana, with blueberries, mango, blackberries, and a sprinkle of crushed Heath Bar. And, we found a place that charges about the same as other places ($0.37 per ounce), but has a punchcard for a free cup after purchasing 9 cups. It is called Kokomo (make you think of the Beach Boys song?) and is not the most convenient, so we are probably using more in gas than the free cup warrants.

Speaking of clever names, that is the subject of today's Clarity of Vision.

We attended a party over at KLIK's place Saturday evening. We played Encore and Uno Stacko. A good time was had by all. Speaking of Lyndsay, she is not feeling well. Please pray for a rapid recovery. And Jo is having Carpal Tunnel surgery this week, so pray for her, also.

Since we had a party on Sat, we did not see any movies this weekend. Did you?

I show two meetings on tap for today, and six for tomorrow (one of which is my standing 8:30am call). I guess I should enjoy today's respite while I can. So, I'm heading into my respite zone now. Let's talk again tomorrow.

2 comments:

Lindsay Ward said...

I love froyo! My parent's get the exact same combo as each other :) I prefer just different flavors...i'm not into toppings.

CrazyUncle said...

Well, aren't your parents special? We go with our own flavors. Kathie likes cake batter (or wedding cake) and caramel and chocolate toppings - and something else that slips my mind.