Wednesday, August 17, 2011

980 Out Of ???

Yup, this is post 980 since I started 6 years ago. If you took the content of all of them and found how many enriched your life by reading them, what would the count be? I think it is 17 for me. Anyway, I am pretty sure I will make it to blog 1000. How many blog posts does it take to release this to syndication? For TV shows, they say around 200 is needed.

Yes, I did hear about the study in Taiwan. Yes, it did intrigue me enough to make it the subject of today's Clarity of Vision. Yes, you can read it now.I also heard about the British study. More about that in coming days. I would say tomorrow, but I will leave myself some wiggle room.

I have about 15 minutes before I take my next CAPM practice test. Hey, isn't that just enough time to add three years to my life? Hmm. If someone were on their dying bed and you could get them to drop and slam out a couple of pushups, could they make it to October or so?

Reorg madness is still swirling around me. We will be moving away from this building soon. We don't know to where yet, but it might mean I lose my covered parking (which I only get to claim because I come in so stinking early).

I am trying to think of a way to share the story about the gum that chewed back. I might provide excerpts at the end of several days of posts. Or I might just place the story in a single post and remind you about it for several days. I know you want to read it. I have remembered the premise since I read it in around 4th or 5th grade, and that was way back before your time.

OK, let's get the test started so I can get finished (remember, it takes 3 hours) and get going with today's assignments. I'll let you know tomorrow if I am still getting a 'D'.

No comments: