Friday, August 26, 2011

Pops! Pops! (Soon to be Pops!)

That's right. I love hearing Bella and Kendall calling for their Pops. Next year, a new voice will be added to the mix when Kyle and Lyndsay welcome the newest Walker. OK, sure, the new baby won't be calling me Pops for a while, but I can wait. I am hoping for an April 15 delivery so something good can happen each year on Tax Day.

Kathie and I are celebrating our 35th with a weekend getaway up to Flagstaff. It will be a nice break from the 115's we've been facing. Alison will be watching the animals for us. Thanks, Ali. I am thinking to maybe hit Black Bart's for dinner and musical entertainment from NAU students tonight.

Speaking of eating out...

I have to get out some reports before we can head north, so I think I'll get started. Of course, I also have to wait until we both finish our work days, too. Still, the quicker I knock out my assignments, the better I'll look to the boss. So, have a good weekend. Stay cool, no matter which part of the country you are in.

No comments: