Wednesday, August 10, 2011

The Noid Is Coming Back?

I read that Domino's is bringing back the Noid for a one week special engagement. He was first introduced in 1986 and lasted through the '80s. I wonder if any other fast food chains will bring back one of their advertising characters? I am sure the guy on today's CoV would like a return of The Lion King.

So, Bella and Kendall are both in school, at least on the two days a week Kendall goes to preschool. They grow up so quickly. Well, it seems quickly to me because I don't see them everyday.

Work is crazy busy right now as we complete a reorg under which we became part of a different branch of the company. Luckily, no layoffs were needed in our area. For me personally, it has meant I needed to carry some of my boss' load while he works on reorg stuff. So much for being able to come to work and just sit in my cubicle all day and staying out of the line of fire.

SKS, is your solar stuff in? Let me know what happens with your power bills.

LWW, why are y'all in New Joisy? You should cruise over to Hoboken and buy something from The Cake Boss at Carlo's Bakery.

During the first week of school, Kathie always comes home exhausted. Getting a routine for the kids, establishing the classroom discipline, creating all the new year's lesson plans, the heat of AZ summers. It takes a couple of weeks to settle down. Even with my new responsibilities, I don't have all of those pressures. I imagine Alison (and Leigh, of course) are equally worn out by the end of their days.

Kathie tells me that a number of you have seen our anniversary photos on Facebook. That's good, since I am a slacker about getting them onto my blog. See, she handles Facebook and uploaded the photos herself. I handle the blog and do so each morning....at work....where my photos are not. So, I don't always remember to upload any the night before to share with you. I will one day. No, really. I promise.

It always seems to happen that I have to stop visiting with you to do that work stuff that helps put money into my 401K. Today is no exception. Maybe I can pick up a Happy Meal during lunch to help augment my 401K? See you later.

No comments: