Thursday, August 11, 2011

Running Late Due to a Password Problem

Somehow, access to the tool I use to create my daily comic strip got hosed and we needed to reset the password. I use Microsoft Visio and I do not actually have that software on my machine. I link to it through the network and that linkage was broken. So, after working with the Help Desk for 45 minutes, we got access restored. So now, I am running really late, especially on a day when I have an 8:30am call.

The GRANDS called me last night and both quoted Deuteronomy 31:8 (I think that was the verse. Suddenly, I cannot remember exactly. Maybe this ties in with today's CoV?) They did an excellent job. They have both been memorizing a number of Scriptures.

Speaking of today's CoV and a lack of memory.

The boss is away on a business trip and has left me with eight action items which must be completed by tomorrow. Plus, I signed up to take a practice test for three hours in the morning for the CAPM certification. It'll be a busy couple of days. Still, I promise to take time to blog again in the morning. See you then. Unless I forget.

No comments: