Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Less is More

As part of the org changes at work, we are trying to simply a number of processes and templates to make the company more quick to respond to business needs and provide IT support for hardware and software updates. For the Project Management Office, it means we will be cutting down the number of documents we generate to the ones that the business needs to use the solutions we deliver. One big area of simplification is in our templates.Yeah, I hope we don't go there.

Hey, I am taking another practice test for my certification tomorrow. I won't finish it until after I have created a post, so you may not know the results until Thursday. I did some studying over the weekend and worked some questions on my own during lunch yesterday, so I hope to improve my score. One member of the group has already scheduled her official test for Sept 2.

Speaking of re-org, I got a couple of new reporting assignments yesterday to provide management with more info about which projects will really improve the student's learning environment. So, we can't sit around shooting the breeze until 10am like we normally do. (What? You don't do that everyday?)

I have nothing else to say. So, you get off easy today. And since I will be getting ready for my practice test tomorrow, I may let you go early two days in a row. Check back tomorrow and we'll see.

1 comment:

zero dramas said...

Good luck to your practice test!! You can do it!

zero dramas