Monday, August 15, 2011

Chelsea Clinton Was Named After This Song

What song? Chelsea Morning by Joni Mitchell. Why am I writing about this? Well, I needed a title for today's post, so I though about something like Woke Up. It Was an August Morning. However, that wasn't the right words to the song now in my head. Was it maybe September Morning? No, that's not the words, either. Oh yeah. It was Chelsea Morning. Hmm. I wonder where Chelsea is? I went to Google and found Chelsea is a NYC neighborhood. The Wikipedia entry said the Clinton's named their daughter after the song after hearing a Judy Collins performance. And that's how I title my posts.

I also have to think of a title for each day's Clarity of Vision cartoons. Today's title is Not At My Desk. So, when you read that, where did you place the emphasis? On the word My? Nope. I think it should go on the word Not. Why? Read it and decide.

We had a nice, fairly quiet weekend. Why? What happened at your place? Any family members moving?

Oh, I promised to tell you about the results of my first sample test for the CAPM certification. I passed, although I took much grief from my family. Yeah, I got a 69.3%. So according to the family, I squeaked by with a D. Not terrible since it is considered passing and I had not studied. However, the advisor said we need to consistently score in the upper 80's on the practice tests before sitting for the real exam. True, I had not studied, but I did do some studying over the weekend getting ready for test #2 on Wednesday.

I only have a couple of meetings scheduled for today, one of which is the CAPM Study Group. However, since the boss is back in town, I am sure he has plenty of things coming that I don't know about. So, I think I'll knock out a couple of standing deliverables before he turns my day upside down. Or maybe he'll turn it downside up. Anyway, you've read enough for now. Go rest your eyes and use them on my blog again tomorrow.

1 comment:

Craig Weeks said...

Woke up, fell outta bed,
Dragged a comb across my head.
Found my way downstairs
and drank a cup.
...