Thursday, April 01, 2010

666 No More

I saw that the Preacher Posse chimed in on yesterday's post. Nice. Thanks for monitoring and keeping me on the straight and narrow (and cheap. Right, ZKW?). Anyway, post number 667 does not have the same ring as yesterday's number, so I'll just move on.

While the post number is not special, today is a day that schoolkids and children love to celebrate. I certainly remember having to laugh uproariously when Kyle and Alison would tell their little April Fool's jokes. The CoV may not be uproariously funny, but it does celebrate the day in a light-hearted way.
As usual, we watched LOST on Wednesday night. Interesting indeed. I need to check out Jed and Cara and see what they thought. Tonight is Survivor night, and you know what that means. If you don't, you have not read my blog enough. Shame on you.

I do still have at least one more NERDsery Rhyme queued up, but special needs keep getting in the way. Maybe I can get it published tomorrow. I also came up with a couple of more ideas for CoVs last night. Here, I'll tell you what I thought of and maybe you can have your own ideas where they might go. I don't yet. What I wrote down was SWOT and SWAG.

I seem to remember that today is Maundy Thursday. I have wondered before who decided to name all the days of this week of Easter. There must be a cartoon somewhere in that.

No comments: