Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Tax Day Minus One

OK, y'all. It is time to get those taxes completed and mailed out. We spent ours months ago. Speaking of sending, AZ just opened their Cash for Appliances deal on Monday morning at 6am. By 9:30am, all of the $6.5 million was allocated. Oh well. I suppose we will keep our washer and hot water heater for now.

Today's CoV came from Kathie's comment that our breakroom was huge compared to hers. So, I wondered if a breakroom could get too large.
It is now three days in a row with a single panel in Clarity of Vision. I may have one more idea that could work in a one-panel format, but I am not sure if a four-panel might not work better. It is an iPad-based comic. We'll see. I also thought of an idea for an app called iPrez.

Pray for Preacher Bro, who is dealing with a suicide in his church family. Pastors certainly must deal with all the extremes of life. Pray he will have the right words to comfort and heal.

So it seems Keith and I represent the extremes of our family's life. He heals, I verbally wound. He comforts, I upset. I'm good-looking, he's... Well, enough of that comparison.

As seems to happen every day, I need to actually do some work for my employer. Have a good middle-of-your week.

3 comments:

Lindsay Ward said...

silly...but I our cubes are actually almost too small for chairs :) thought you might like to know that Grandma (Justin's grandmother) reads your CoV's and she thinks you are funny...so you have at least one fan ;)

Zachary said...

Ouch Lindsay, one fan, sometimes honesty is not the best policy! I enjoyed the COV, but I enjoyed your comparison more.

Keith said...

I would make a comment, but my brain's fried right now. Just watch out when I do finally get my act together!
Thanks for the prayers. Service is Friday morning in Las Vegas... expecting many hundreds.