Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Still a Day Behind

I got a lot done, but I still feel a day behind. Luckily, I have few enough meetings today to catch up on some of what did not get done on Monday. How about you? Are you where you thought you would be on this week's To Do List?

Another To Do List that I am behind on is creating CoVs. Right now, I create each days cartoon the night before. That is cutting it really close. I used to have at least one week queued up, so that if I got way busy, I would still have one for the following day. Oh well. It keeps life exciting, right?

Today continues the ridiculous one-upsmanship that an office environment seems to bring.

Yes, I went to Chorale last night. Yes, the allergies went with me, too. So, I did not make it through every song. Since we had practice, I have not yet seen LOST or Glee. Probably, we will catch up on those tonight.

I see by the clock on the wall it is time to return to the land of work. Actually, there is no clock on the wall...and maybe calling what I do work is stretching it, but there is a clock on my computer, and I do have things the company expects me to complete, so.... I will sign off now.

No comments: