Friday, April 09, 2010

Open Foot Insert Mouth

Wait. What did you read for the title of this post? Was it Open Mouth Insert Foot? Just curious. It is like a study that I read that said English speakers can read almost any word as long as the starting and ending characters are correct. Ins't taht wreid?

I looked back over yesterday's post and realized that you might think I am worried about my granddaughters coming over tonight. No way. We love them both and welcome them to our house with open arms. I was being funny by calling them hurricanes. Of course they are constantly moving until they fall asleep. Of course they have to pull out every toy in the basket. Yes, we have to read every book we have. That is part of being 4 and 2. I wouldn't trade it for anything. They are miracles of God and I am so glad they live close enough that I can see them almost every week.

Another thing that I cannot worry about is whether you like each day's CoV. Even for me, I find some of them funnier than others. Hopefully, they are more funny than not, except for certain family members in the Dallas area who apparently find cucumbers funnier than my strip. However, this is not meant to pick or any one person. It is merely a commentary on the fact that CoV represents the unique thoughts that come from my brain that most of you have never been subjected to. Sorry about that.

What is up with the Villains team on Survivor? They are crazy. I did not want Boston Rob to win, but I miss him, and so does the team during competitions. Have you seen the competitions on A Minute to Win It? Stacking apples, moving eggs using a pizza box, carrying M&Ms with a straw. They are crazy things. And just a few of the 24 hours are left. Do you think they will kill Jack? And just a few of the LOST hours are left. Do you think they will kill Jack? No telling how many Jack In The Box commercials are left. Do you think they will kill Jack? OK, that last one was added just to have one more reference to the kill Jack question.

I decided to have a PB&B sandwich for lunch today. What? Oh, the second B is banana. No, I am not going to fry it.

It is Friday, so there will probably be no additional posts until Monday. Have a good weekend.

3 comments:

Lindsay Ward said...

ok, I am lost with the cucumber comment?? But I did know what the second B was for even before reading it.

Craig Weeks said...

I think he just confessed that Veggie Tales holds a significant lead in market share over CoV.

Zachary said...

I used my superior English skills and misread PB&B as PB&J and didn't know what you were talking about when I read the next sentence. I must say, you are a unique individual!