Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Your Tuesday, My Monday

Did you notice anything missing from yesterday? You know, like Clarity of Vision? Like my insightful and detailed blog? Like your only bright spot on Mondays? Well, I was out sick. I feel just OK today, but I cannot afford to miss more work, so here I am.

That also means that CoV is back today.
On Sunday, I was unable to perform my solo in the second of the two nursing home concerts that the Chorale did. I thought I could do it, but during the concert, I asked the man next to me to sing it. He did a good job, but we certainly caught the director off guard. I hope it is just allergies or that I did not infect anyone at the homes when I shook their hands. Right now, I do plan to go to Chorale practice tonight.

We went to the California Baptist choir concert on Friday. They were very good. That is the school where two of Preacher Bro's kids attend, although neither is in the choir this year. I have heard that Lauri will be in it next year, though. Hey, Caleb, I finally started reading Black and am enjoying it this time.

Well, I have two days worth of work to finish in one day. Let's see how I do.

4 comments:

Lindsay Ward said...

I was wondering where you were yesterday. Also, I thought Lauri was in the choir?? or was that last semester only? I know I saw pics on fb.

Keith said...

Randy saw the UCO (University Choir and Orchestra)--the premier music group from CBU. Lauri has auditioned and been accepted into UCO for her sophomore year, but this year she is in the CBU Women's Choir and the Mixed Chorus Choir. She actually leaves on tour around May 1 and will be coming to the Phoenix area (as well as to Pahrump!).

Posted by a proud father!

Unknown said...

I didn't know you're reading Black! That's amazing!
I, for one, did notice a distinct fuzziness of focus in my day yesterday.

Zachary said...

Well, I am glad to see that father straightened Lindsay out. I am glad to hear that you are enjoying black. I actually enjoyed that story as an audio book!