Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Wow Wow Wubbsy Wednesday

We are keeping the grands on Friday night. In preparation, we have recorded several programs on our DVR to keep them entertained. These include Wow Wow Wubbsy and Spongebob. So, the alliteration of Wow Wow Wubbsy with Wednesday came to mind in titling today's post. Yes, I have watched WWW with them. No, I do not know any of the character's names, but I would recognize the blocky style in which they are drawn as being from that show.

Do you know what a SWOT diagram is? If not, check out the CoV blog for a little more detail.
Did you see Alison posted again? Be sure and check it out because she got some great news yesterday. She was told that she will have a job next year in the Casa Grande School District. It will likely not be first grade, and it will not be at her current school, but she will continue as a teacher there. Praise God for that.

It looks like Zachary, Brenda and Emily may be leaving Pensacola soon. It is fun to live in different places, but I do not envy them on the logistics of packing and moving and unpacking and restarting a life in a new place. Wow, it sounds like I am getting old, doesn't it?

We are reaching the upper-80s this week. Summer is coming to the Valley of the Sun. It is almost time for us to pay the price for having such comfortable winters. Boo.

Speaking of almost time, that is what it is for my daily reporting activities here at the old workplace. So, I will leave you wanting to hear more about our exciting life. Until then....

2 comments:

Alison said...

Dad, I currently teach Kindergarten not first grade!!!! It might actually be first grade. Who Knows?

Lindsay Ward said...

Ha, I actually thought, wait I thought she teaches kindergarten, when I read this.