Thursday, April 22, 2010

Rainy Thursdays and Mondays Always Get Me Down

Well, that is not exactly how the Carpenter's song goes, but it conveys a clear message. Since today is not Monday, you can infer that today must be a rainy Thursday, and that would be accurate. The high will only be 66F. Oh yeah. I can take that, since 5 days ago, it was 96F.

Speaking of hot or not, I am not sure which one this mouse cartoon series represents. However, I am determined to see it through. Today's may be the final one, but there may be one other if I want to comment on how noisy the office is with these mouse solutions in place.
LOST - I thought this was an OK and not great episode. Glee - This was a really fun episode, even though I knew few of the Madonna songs. Alison said we would probably enjoy the upcoming Lady GaGa episode even less, then. It is much more fun when you are familiar with the songs.

Do y'all ever check tvbythenumbers.com. It gives ratings and renewal statistics for TV shows. According to them, Chuck is unlikely to be renewed. Human Target looks to be in bad shape, too. I don't watch V, but it is also in trouble. However, Survivor is still good, although I do miss Boston Rob. Tonight's unknown is whether Russell will make it through the next vote.

You know, almost every day, work interferes with my blogging. What is up with that? A dude just came by with a Gantt chart he wanted me to look at. Hey, Buddy, maybe I haven't clocked in yet, OK? Fine. He stood there, so I looked at it and asked a few questions that made it sound like I did not mind. Actually, I didn't mind, but that is not the point. I have an obligation to put out a quality blog every day. Hey, I heard you snickering back there.

Fine. That is the end for today. Have a Totally Awesome Thursday.

No comments: