Monday, April 05, 2010

He is Alive

I got some cute snaps of the grands this weekend. However, I have not loaded them into the computer pending a decision on how to handle iPhoto while I am without my main computer and its files. No iPhoto, iTunes, Photoshop, anything. Maybe I should just load them into a folder and then import them when I replace my machine? Anyway, the bottom line is that I still have them in my camera.

So, this weekend, we celebrated Easter and the fact that He is alive! It was a good service and the sermon centered around those that went to the tomb.

Unfortunately, my G5 iMac is not alive. Being without my home computer does not mean I am without any computer. I am using the old backup G4 we had at home, and I still have my Windows laptop at work. So, I can still create Clarity of Vision each morning. Some of you may be upset at that, but it's what I do.


I only worked half-a-day on Friday. Today, though, is a normal workday. So, I'd best get started on it. See you soon.

No comments: