Thursday, April 08, 2010

Better Late Than Never

We are on the downhill slope of this week. That makes even a day when I had a dentist appointment seem better. It also means we are about 36 hours from Hurricanes Kendall and Bella arriving in Chandler, AZ. I think we can handle them, though.

I can handle Powerpoint OK. Can you? I think the CoV guys cannot.
Since I am entering this four hours later than usual, I am struggling to be as eloquent as normal. And while I did come up with 6-7 new CoV ideas last night and this morning, I don't really know what to write here.

Thinking of CoV ideas, though, I have one idea for a Tiger Woods themed strip. The hygienist said it was too soon for her, so she did not laugh or even smile. Thoughts?

Well, I had best earn my keep. And I need to open my CoV Ideas file and enter the new concepts.

No comments: