Monday, April 26, 2010

Monday, Monday

Not so good to me. That is a bit of a take-off on a Mamas and the Papas song. I've already had to reboot three times. Attendance at the daily 8:30am meeting was way down. The boss is out sick, so questions come to me. Whine, whine.

If only they couldn't find me.
You may have noticed this is being published a couple of hours later than normal. I just did not have time to fight my machine, get the info ready for 8:30, and update this blog. So, rather than subject you to even less interesting writing than usual, I waited and am writing between the 8:30am and a 9:30am meeting that I have over in another building.

We had a game night get-together over at KLIKs on Friday night. That was fun. Kendall seemed especially crazy, and that was fun. We went to see Date Night on Saturday, and enjoyed that. Kathie was under the weather yesterday, but I think she is better today. So, that was our weekend. No wait, there was one more thing. Kathie found that our shower is leaking into the bedroom, so it ruined several LPs that were stored in a box on the floor, and messed up the carpet beside the wall.We already knew it leaked a bit into the kitchen in the other direction. Ah, the joys of a 20-year-old house. I will try caulking the corners and edges before we opt for more drastic repairs.

OK, time to walk over to the other building. I hope you had a good weekend, but now, let's jump into this week.

5 comments:

Craig Weeks said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Craig Weeks said...

Need something else to worry about? Mold in the walls where the shower is leaking.

CrazyUncle said...

Ah, Craig. The eternal optimist, I see. Thanks. Hey, our fridge is over 25 years old. Any happy thoughts about how much monger it will (or won't) last?

Zachary said...

I would like to give you my opinion on home repairs, if you can't see or smell it, there is nothing wrong (no matter how squishy the carpet gets!).

Craig Weeks said...

Let us act as if all of our refrigeration devices have been granted eternal life through some mechanism not entirely understood, for our 20-year-old freezer in the garage is *packed*.