Monday, August 26, 2013

Rooting For You 100,000%

That quote came up in Big Brother on Sunday night (actually, I am writing this during BB on Sunday night). How's that for a huuuge percentage? We also watched Breaking Bad, which was excellent. We have no idea how the series will end yet. Hey, did all the shows we watched start with 'BB'?

We also went shopping and I did buy some more vegan stuff. And we did do some pantry and refrigerator cleaning to make room for the food. I really do need to cook some of it. Here is another way to see it.













I played Formula D with the Games Gang on Friday during lunch. Well, I started off playing. They decided to play for two laps. I was ahead at the end of lap 1, but it had already taken one hour. So, I had to drop out. They finally finished after two hours. I just don't have that kind of time. Would you?

Did y'all watch that video I shared last week? You remember? The Animaniacs? Anyway, here is a parody they did of the Marx Brothers' movie Duck Soup. Actually here is part 2.

Did I share any of the maps that will help you make sense of the world? I cannot remember and I'm too lazy to look back through previous posts, so here is that link.

[Monday Memorandum] I found out Friday afternoon that I am on some kind of temporary assignment to another organization to be one of the PMs on a project. I think it is supposed to finish in October. In the meantime, my projects will either go on hold or be transferred to another member of the team. What will I be doing? Will I have to change my hours? Do I have access to the parking and buildings I will be working in? Stay tuned. I will let you know.

1 comment:

denise tucker said...

ok, "batman" you will need to have your cape/bat-car ready to go it sounds like? hmmm....sounds like your vegan diet has taken over Kathy's kitchen? maybe she should just take her own shelf so she has a place for some of the "real-food"...as for the projects: sounds like this would be a bit of stress to handle? don't think I would do too great being like I was on a merry-go-round and my brain spinning around in circles. speaking of circles-am thinking bad thoughts about krispy-creme donuts all of the sudden; if I worked there I would have a whopping weight of 300 lbs I think! well this is day 3 of my migraine headaches, so I had to make a drug run to walgreens so I could try and get rid of it before tonights chorale practice...so glad to see your mom and dad back in chorale! I think it shows who bruce favors more, of the 3 walkers present? its your mom-as she is front and center!----[ciao, for now]